What to do in the case of death?
As painful as the death of a person can be, it is not spared to take measures in a certain order.
We would like to inform you here about the first steps in a bereavement and provide you with information on these topics:
- Types of burial
- Funeral service
- Funeral expenses
- After the funeral
Death in the house
- Inform the doctor on duty or the emergency doctor who will confirm the presumption of death on your part and thus establish death.
- Notify the police if death is due to an accident or third-party negligence, or if the person is found dead.
- Call the Funeral Home Müllner. You will get help and advice immediately. We also pick up the body at night after the death has been determined. Please call +421 910 486 840
- Possibly have clothing ready for the deceased.
Death in hospital or nursing home
- The management arranges for the death to be determined and for the relatives to be notified.
- Contact the Funeral Home Müllner by phone. You will get help and advice immediately. Please call +421 910 486 840
As a result, notification of death must be submitted to the responsible registry office on the next working day. Ofcourse we will manage this for you gladly. It is therefore advisable to prepare the following documents and hand them over to us.
- SINGLE: Birth certificate, proof of citizenship, registration slip
- MARRIED: Birth certificate, marriage certificate, proof of citizenship, registration slip
- WIDOWED: Birth certificate, marriage certificate, proof of citizenship, registration slip, death certificate of the spouse
- DIVORCED: Birth certificate, marriage certificate, proof of citizenship, registration slip, divorce decree or marriage certificate with a note of divorce
- ACADEMICIAN: Proof of academic degree
- FOREIGNERS: additionally the passport